Following recent significant expansion, the Consultancy, Advocacy and Research Trust (CART) seeks an experienced, hard-headed dreamer to lead a dedicated professional team that has been helping the ‘hard to reach’ communities since 1989. If you’re the individual sought you’ll possess:
A Heart for People
- You’ll relish the challenge and satisfaction of working with impoverished and often disaffected and alienated fellow citizens.
- Relate to people from a range of cultural backgrounds, (Maori and Pacific communities, where most of ‘our hard to reach’ come from.)
- You’ll enjoy the trust and support of a passionate and committed Board of Trustees who will look to you to make the difference.
- You’ll have the empathy, experience, tact and talent to inspire and lead a top operations team.
A Head for Organization
- You'll have an ongoing awareness of market and political trends, a sensitivity to stakeholder needs, and the expertise to develop and implement long range plans.
- You'll have the communication skills to make cogent, persuasive submissions to government agencies and other organisations.
- You'll be comfortable managing finances, personnel, information, and client services.
The Drive to Make a Difference
- You'll possess credentials that show an investment in yourself.
- You'll have a desire, drive and discipline that produces outstanding achievements, and a track record to match.
If you'd like to apply immediately, hit this link: General Manager If you choose to apply please be sure to include a cover letter telling why you’re a fit for this challenge. Salary is negotiable, and the intrinsic rewards of working at CART will attract the highest caliber of person. All replies acknowledged and held in confidence.